This car was originally built as a Chevrolet for the Morgan/McClure NASCAR team and driver Sterling Marlin. This combination won several NASCAR Winston Cup races in the mid to late 1990's.
The car was purchased by Richard Woodland's Cold Duck Racing team in 1998 and was driven to victory by Rich Woodland Jr. over Kevin Harvick in the NASCAR Winston West race at Phoenix International Speedway in 1998. This win earned Rich and his team a trip to race in the inaugural race at Motegi, Japan which was also the first race in which both Dale Earnhardt Sr. and Jr. competed together.
Drivers other than Sterling Marlin and Rich Woodland Jr., include Chris Bingham and 2 time national United States Auto Club, (USAC), sprint car champion, Brian Tyler. In 2007, the car was converted from a Chevrolet to a Toyota.
1995 NASCAR Winston Cup
- Year Built: 1995
- Vehicle Type: NASCAR Winston Cup
- Built By: Laughlin Chassis
- Suspension: Independent Coil Spring Front, Coil Spring Truck Arm Rear
- Engine: Toyota TRD, 358 cu", aluminum heads, steel block, single 4-barrel carburetor, gasoline fuel, approx. 800 hp.
- Owner: Woodland Family Collection