The original 1932 Ford, or "Deuce", was designed by Edsel son of Ford Automobile founder Henry Ford. This extremely popular car had the first mass produced V-8 engine. There were also numerous versions available which all used same standard platform and could be purchased with either 4 cylinder engine revolutionary "Flathead" V-8. You purchase a in Door Sedan, 2 Victoria, 3 Window Coupe, 5 Roadster, Phaeton, Pick-up configuration.
The 1932 Ford, in all the above versions, soon became a favorite for Hot Rodders and Racers because of its appealing design, easy to customize, and ease of hopping up the engine.
For the 75th anniversary of the 1932 Ford, and to honor his designer grandfather, Edsel B. Ford II commissioned to have 10 "NEW" 1932 Ford Roadsters built. The serial numbers for these cars are 001 - 010. The vehicle on display is number 007 and has the dash plate signed by Edsel B. Ford II.
2007-1932 Ford 75th Anniversary Deuce Coupe
- Year Built: 2007
- Vehicle Type: 32 Ford Highboy Roadster
- Built By: Hot Rods & Horsepower LLC for Ford Motor Company
- Suspension: Cross Spring Front and Coil Over Shocks Rear
- Engine: "Roush" Ford Racing Parts Boss, 347 cubic inch (450 hp), electric fuel injection
- Owner: Woodland Family Collection